Monday, September 8, 2014

From the Mouth of Babes


Our little comedian in the making continuously has us laughing and while the main purpose is to document our funny conversations and his antics, we also want to share with our friends and family. We will be sure to update periodically. Enjoy!


Sonia: I overcooked the pasta
Avery: Aye, Aye, Aye. No comer (spanish for eat)
Sonia: It's okay Avery. I will cook more. It will be ready in 10 minutes.
Avery: (rolls eyes) No comer

________________________

Mommy, I love you! (with the biggest grin and his cheek to his shoulder) - Avery

________________________

Daddy: Avery, get your lovies so we can go bye bye
Avery: Oh yeah
Daddy: Do you have them?
Avery: Yes (hands are empty)
Daddy: Where are they?
Avery: I don't know (shoulder shrug)

___________________________

Keith: Avery, did you have pizza tonight?
Avery: Yes (with a big lisp)
Keith: How was it?
Avery: Eh (with a shoulder shrug and a head tilt)

___________________________

Mommy: Avery, you drive me crazy
Avert: I know! (with a shoulder shrug and a grin)

No comments:

Post a Comment